Tweets by @tatumisd
Maintain accurate attendance records for the campus. Under close supervision, perform data entry including attendance, Public Education Information Management System (PEIMS) data, and grades.
High school diploma or GED
Ability to use software to develop spreadsheets and databases, and do word processing
Proficient in keyboarding, 10-key numerical data entry, and file maintenance
Ability to meet established deadlines
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Collect and enter attendance and PEIMS data into established database and verify accuracy according to prescribed procedures.
2. Maintain student records and process requests for student information and transcripts. Process new student records, including requesting transcripts and records from other schools.
3. Assist parents, students, and faculty with questions regarding student attendance.
4. Contact parents/guardians to verify student absences as needed and report attendance problems to designated administrator.
5. Compile, maintain, file, and distribute all reports, records, and other documents as required following established procedures.
6. Assist in campus office as needed.
7. Maintain confidentiality.
Copyright © 2017 Tatum ISD