Kindergarten Age Requirements
- To enter kindergarten in the 2020-2021 school year, your child must be 5 on or before September 1, 2020.
2020-2021 Kindergarten Registration
Enrollment for kindergarten students for the 2020-21 school year is
an online process. Families of students who are attending as a Tatum ISD Pre K/Headstart student for the 2019-2020 school year do not need to
complete this online enrollment process. Families with currently
enrolled Tatum ISD Pre K/Headstart students will automatically rollover into the 2020-21 school year. However, parents may still complete the optional online teacher request form.
Students who will be new to Tatum ISD need to complete the following steps:
- Submit the online completed enrollment form and ensure all documentation listed below have been uploaded.
- Student’s birth certificate
- Student’s social security card (TO BE SUBMITTED AT A LATER DATE)
- Proof of address (Acceptable documents include current gas, water, or electricity bill or lease agreement)
- Immunization records
Campus staff will review enrollment documents and will confirm kindergarten placement for 2020-21 school year. You will receive an email upon qualification and additional information will be requested.
We are here to help!
For more information about the kindergarten program, we will be having a Zoom meeting:
Topic: Kinder Round Up Intro
Time: May 11, 2020 06:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 769 8089 6303