- Unable to speak or comprehend the English language. (An oral language proficiency test will be scheduled to be administered to determine eligibility).
- Low family income qualifies the student for the free/reduced lunch program. (Parent must bring present one of the following: last four current pay stubs, most recent tax return, IRS form 1099, a notarized letter from employer on company letterhead listing income, or Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) or Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) eligibility letter with EDG (Eligibility Determination Group) number listed.
- Meet the definition of homeless.
- Be a member of an active military family or be a member of an inactive military family whose parent was injured or killed during active military service. (Documentation required).
- Has ever been in the foster care system in the state of Texas. (Form 2085E is required).
- Has a guardian who is eligible to receive the Star of Texas Award as a peace officer, firefighter or emergency medical first responder.
6:00pm Intro to Prek Zoom
Topic: Introduction to Prek
Time: Apr 27, 2020 06:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 792 0896 5383
6:45 Spanish Zoom
Topic: Introduction to Prek (spanish)
Time: Apr 27, 2020 06:45 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 783 3094 0245
Tatum ISD requires a parent or guardian to present the following documents to complete the registration process:
- Certified Copy of Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Immunization Record
- Proof of Residency Please note: if you cannot yet produce a current utility bill with a Tatum ISD address, a contract on a home or apartment lease will suffice until you can provide a current utility bill (required before starting school).
- Driver’s License/ Passport ID of Enrolling Parent
- Additional Documentation/Qualification Criteria for Pre-K Students (required to enroll in the free program)
**Please Note** Enrollment is not complete until the documentation is reviewed and processed by District staff. Submissions will be processed and parents will receive a welcome letter to the District via email once their online registration form has been processed and enrollment is complete.